Channel highlights don't show channel name (Android 8.1)
- Set up Quasseldroid on an Android 8.1 device
- Exact setup: LineageOS 15.1, Nexus 6
- Connect to a core with channels
- Receive a highlight in a channel
- Check the notification tray
Channel name and sender nickname are shown in some manner.
Channel name isn't visible, only the sender nickname, so it appears as if it's a private message.
This seems to be a regression from the switch to the
AndroidX support libraries.
Notice how the
#quassel-test channel highlight notification lacks any indication of it coming from a channel.