Up/down arrow keys don't move cursor in multi-line message edit mode
- Connect keyboard with either physical arrow keys or (untested) software emulation
- Open a buffer within Quasseldroid to reveal the message input box
- Type and send a short message (ensuring Quasseldroid has a message in the input history)
- Expand the message input box to switch to multi-line edit mode
- Type a long enough message that it wraps across several lines (e.g. copy-paste a few words)
- With the input caret/cursor on the bottom, press the Up arrow key
- Observe the results
The input caret/cursor navigates upwards through the text, as happens with e.g. QKSMS on Android or Quassel desktop and Kate on KDE.
Only when the input caret/cursor is at the very top of the message (or anytime in single-line edit mode) should the message history be accessed.
Quasseldroid interprets the up arrow as a request to switch to the message history, despite being in multi-line edit mode.
Using a USB keyboard with the USB OTG adapter that comes in the Pixel box, on Android 11, Pixel 4 XL.
Feel free to edit the priority as desired - I'm not sure how many folks use Quasseldroid with a keyboard - ChromeOS + USB/Bluetooth keyboards on Android, possibly?